JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer is a well-built, all-in-one machine, but is it worth buying, read our JTX Tri Fit Review to know the answer, this machine packs loads of great features, but there are some bad things as well of this machine.
JTX tri-fit cross trainer is different than other cross trainers, it comes with an adjustable stride that can be used for multiple users, and it has other 16 magnetic resistance levels, which makes it very quiet, and this treadmill has 4 different incline levels to make the workout more intense.
|Dimensions||153cm x 75cm x 173cm|
|Resistance Levels||16 Levels|
|Product Weight||78 kg|
|Max.Weight Capacity||150 kg|
|Display||LCD Backlit Display|
|Warranty||Frame: Lifetime, Home repair: 2 years|
|More Information||Read Reviews|
And today in our JTX Tri-Fit Review, we are going to see what are the goods and what are the bad things about this machine, and how it can help the user in getting in better shape. Staying fit and healthy is tough nowadays, as many of us are so busy in our work life, that we don’t have time to be active and stay healthy, and going to gyms and fitness clubs takes more time.
And for those kinds of people, there are many machines that they can buy to stay active and fit, they can take out time from their busy schedule whenever they want and be fit and active. There are many machines that can help people to stay in shape, like, treadmills, elliptical machines, home gyms, magnetic bikes, etc.
And today in our JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer Review, we are going to see all kinds of good and the bad things about the machine, and provide you the information that you needed to make a better decision. And now without wasting more time, let’s start our topic of the JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer Review.
Also read: Best 2 in 1 Cross Trainer: TOP 10 Products
JTX Tri-Fit Review
JTX Tri Fit has a strong body with different levels of incline and comes with different workout programs as well, but packing these all features inside the machine doesn’t increase the weight of the machine.
JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer is a very light, versatile, and all-in-one exercise machine that can be used by multiple users, as it has a feature, that you can change the stride length of this machine.
And today in our JTX Tri-Fit Review we are going to discuss the Body of the machine, then about the Console, and then about the features that it packs and at the end, we are going to tell you the bad things about this machine.
To know about all the things, keep reading to the end of the article, and there we will also share some of the alternatives to this machine. But before going further in our JTX Tri-Fit Incline Cross Trainer Review, let’s see some of the JTX Tri Fit specifications.
The body of the JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer is made up of steel and polycarbonate materials to keep the weight light and the frame is covered with grey paint that will prevent the frame from any kind of rust and corrosion.
The machine is versatile and stylish in appearance, which will suit any kind of indoor as well as outdoor, the weight of the machine is around 78 kgs, which is lighter than most of the cross-trainers.
The dimension of the JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer is 153cm x 75cm x 173cm, and now you can get an idea of how much space it will take.
JTX Tri-Fit can easily take the maximum user weight of 150 kg and can be used by multiple users, as it comes with adjustable stride, which means now many users can use this according to their height and body shape.
The body of the machine is strong and can easily last long, and if you find any issues with the frame of the machine, then it comes with a Lifetime frame warranty as well. The base of the machine is fitted on four clamps and provides a well-stable base so that you will not find any kind of vibrations while using the machine.
And at the front part of the base, you’ll find two transport wheels as well, that can be used to move the machine from one place to another place. And it also comes with multiple handles so that one can use the machine according to their height and body shape, and it also comes with pulse sensors on all the handlebars as well.
The console of the JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer comes with a 7 inches blue backlit display that shows all kinds of stats while working out like, time, distance, RPM, pulse, and speed
This console has a cool feature of screen tilt, you can tilt the screen according to your needs. The console has only six buttons to control the settings of the machine-like, speed, resistance.
This console also comes with a 3.55 mm headphone jack, and two speakers that you can use to listen to your music, and it also has Bluetooth as well.
You can also share your workout details to your smartphone with the help of a free iConsole app, that is available for iOS, and Android.
And the console also has a small mobile holder, and it also has a bottle holder that is situated at the frame of the machine. This elliptical trainer also has 19 different workout programs to choose from.
JTX Tri-Fit has lots of features and we are going to show you all the features, but in bullet style, so that you can understand all its features without getting confused.
- 4 Incline Levels: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with 4 different incline levels, and that is situated at the bottom part of the handlebars, and you can adjust the level manually from there, these incline levels makes the workout more intense and tough, and the major muscles it targets are thighs, glutes, core.
- Different Stride Lengths: This machine also supports various stride lengths, because of these different stride lengths multiple users can use this machine without any issues. The user can change the stride length from a knob that is present at the back part of the machine.
- 16 Levels Magnetic Resistance: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with magnetic resistance, which makes the workout smooth and extremely silent. And you can adjust the 16 different resistance levels from the console or from the buttons provided at the handlebars.
- Quick Toggles for Resistance: At the top of the handlebars, from there you can change the resistance levels without getting distracted while exercising.
- Multi-Grip Handlebars: JTX Tri-Fit comes with many handlebars, that are fitted with pulse sensors, now anyone can use the machine based on their needs and body type.
- 19 Workout Programs: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with 19 different exercise programs to choose from and it also comes with a custom workout program as well.
- Wireless Sync and Bluetooth: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with Bluetooth, and you can use this to share your workout stats to your smartphone and even use it for connecting chest heart staps as well.
- Automatic Resistance: One of its exercise programs is a Heart Rate Program. In that program, the machine adjusts the resistance level according to the heart rate of the user. That can be useful for people with High Blood Pressure problems.
- 17KG Flywheel: JTX Tri-Fit comes with a 17 kg of flywheel that is situated at the back of the machine, which makes the body stable and provides a smooth and silent workout experience.
Assembly & Warranty
The JTX Tri-Fit comes with a lifetime warranty on frame and two years of home repair warranty, which means if you have any problem with any part of the machine, you can call the company and they will send you an engineer to your home that will fix the issue.
And the company has great after-sales support for all of its customers. The JTX Tri-Fit comes 70% pre-assembled, all the big parts come pre-assembled, you only have to attach some of the parts to the machine.
The JTX Tri-Fit Assembly process is very easy, you only have to attach the handlebars, and the console to the machine frame, and one can do it easily in less than 2 hours, and they also provide detailed instructions manual to do the assembly. If you are new to this, you can watch the video we are providing below. That will help you in doing the JTX Tri-Fit assembly.
PROs & CONs
No machine is perfect in this machine, we have covered many machine reviews on our site and all of them have some issues with them, and there are some issues with this machine as well.
- 16”-20” Stride Length: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with different stride lengths, and this feature comes in a few machines.
- Multi-Grip Handlebars: JTX Tri-Fit also comes with many handlebars, so that multiple users can use this machine without facing any kind of problem.
- Wireless Sync and Bluetooth: JTX Tri-Fit also supports wireless sync feature and also comes with Bluetooth, it also comes with iConsole App.
- 16 Magnetic Resistance: JTX Tri-Fit comes with magnetic resistance, and it has 16 different levels, that makes the workout smooth and extremely silent.
- Costly: The price of the JTX Tri-Fit is too high for some people, there are many other machines that have these features but they are more affordable than this.
- No Cooling Fan: The JTX Tri-Fit comes with no cooling fan, this can be an issue for some.
- No automatic incline: The JTX Tri-Fit doesn’t have an automatic incline leveling system.
JTX Tri-Fit Cross trainer is a well-built machine and has many great features like different stride lengths, 16 resistance levels, magnetic resistance, wireless sync, multi-grip handlebars, etc.
And these all features make this machine a great pick and it can be used by many people as it supports multiple users because of the different stride lengths. And comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Now, it is all up to you, if you are comfortable with the price of the machine, you can buy this, as it has loads of features and if you have a low budget then here are some of the alternatives for this machine.
And if you want to read some of the JTX Tri-Fit incline cross trainer reviews, then you can read those from the buttons provided below.
We hope our JTX Tri Fit Review helped you in making a better decision, and if you have any questions or doubts regarding our JTX Tri-Fit Cross Trainer Review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.