Lifespan is not a new company in the Fitness Industry, they are making a lot of different kinds of exercise machines from years. And from one of their products, we are here covering the Lifespan TR1200i.
Lifespan TR1200i is a very popular mid-segment treadmill machine. It is best for those who are looking for a budget-friendly treadmill. Today we are going to discuss all the features and specs of this machine in our Lifespan TR1200i Treadmill Review.
So, without wasting much more time, let’s get into the Lifespan TR1200i Review.
Lifespan TR1200i Review
Lifespan TR1200i is a very famous and trustable brand in the market, so you don’t have to worry about company reputation.
This model gets amazing reviews on its Amazon page and their official site as well.
You can read all the reviews from here. Treadmills are one of the most common exercise machines that you can found on GYMs and Homes as well. You can easily do some workout without leaving your home.
GYM memberships are becoming costly nowadays and people tend to prefer to do the workout in their Homes, and treadmills and Home Gyms are great alternatives for your GYM membership.
We have covered reviews of many famous Home GYMs and Treadmills, you can check them out as well.
In our Lifespan 1200i Treadmill Review, we are going to first discuss the features of the machine, as it is one of the most important factors of buying any machine.
- It comes with 8 different compression shock absorbers, that can help in absorbing the force while running or jogging on the treadmill. It also helps you in reducing the pain of your joints, knees, and back.
- It has a 7 inches color display by which you can see the details of your workout and can change the running programs.
- You can change all the settings by easy to touch console buttons.
- Lifespan TR1200i also comes with Bluetooth connectivity as well.
- It comes with a lot of exercise programs like:
- 2 Heart Rate Control Programs
- 5 Healthy Living Programs
- 7 Sports Training Programs
- 2 User Setup Programs
- Easy Foldable Design, you can easily fold this treadmill after your workout session is completed. It will help you to save up some space.
- It comes with a 2.5 HP motor that rotated the Treadmill belt.
- It also comes to a pulse reading sensor to calculate the heart rate.
- The size of the Treadmill Track is 20” x 56”. It is quite enough for anyone to run, jog, or walk easily.
- It also comes with 15 different levels of Inclination.
- And it also comes with two in front and two in back, transport wheels so that you can easily transport this machine from one place to another.
- It can handle up to 300 lbs of user weight which is decent enough for all kinds of users.
- And it comes with a Lifetime warranty of the FRAME, 5 Years of Warranty of Motor, 2 Years of warranty of parts, and 1 Year of warranty for Labour.
- It counts every step you have taken with the help of Intellistep technology.
- It automatically stops when you step off from the machine.
|Size of Belt||20″ W x 56″ L|
|Speed||0.5 – 11 MPH or 0.80 – 17.70 KPH|
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 70.25″ L x 33″ W x 55″ H, Folded: 39″ L x 33″ W x 63″ H|
|User Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
|Warranty||Frame: Lifetime, Motor: 5 years, Parts: 2 Years, Labor: 1 Year|
Lifespan TR1200i comes with a strong frame that can easily last up to years, the overall size of the machine is quite compact, it can easily fit in tight spaces, and the best thing about this machine is it is Foldable Design, you can easily fold this treadmill can be fit to any place.
Before Folding the treadmill its dimensions are 70.25″ L x 33″ W x 55″ H and when you fold this up the dimensions will reduce to 39″ L x 33″ W x 63″ H.
It comes with two cup holders and a magazine rack. But the only thing missing here is the cooling fans. Lifespan TR1200i also comes with four transporting wheels that can help you to move this machine from one place to another without any problem.
And the size of the Treadmill track is also good enough to run or jog on this machine without any worries.
Lifespan TR1200i comes with seven inches of color display which has three dashboards, it is unique, because in this price bracket no machine gives this feature.
From that display, you can see all the workout stats and with the help of buttons soft buttons, you can change that as well. It comes with 21 different exercise programs from which you can pick whichever you want.
Lifespan TR1200i also comes with Bluetooth connectivity as well. It also has a unique feature by which it stops automatically whenever you step off the treadmill.
And Lifespan TR1200i also has an Intellistep by which the machine calculated the number of steps that you have taken while running, jogging, and walking.
Lifespan TR1200i comes with dashboard buttons as well as handlebar buttons to control or change the settings of the machine.
Lifespan TR1200i comes with a very powerful and reliable motor of 2.5 HP, and it also comes with a warranty of five years, which means you don’t have to worry about any kind of problem with the motor.
And the speed of this motor can go up to 0.5 – 11 MPH or 0.80 – 17.70 KPH, which is enough for like running and jogging.
You can control the speed of the motor with the built-in 17 different running programs and you can even set two custom programs according to your needs.
Lifespan TR1200i comes with a lifetime warranty of the Frame and 5 years of warranty of motors and 2 years of warranty of the other parts and one year of warranty of the labor.
We reviewed many different kinds of treadmills of different companies and found that this treadmill comes with the longest warranty period which makes it best in its segment as well.
PROs and CONs
It is important to discuss the PROs & CONs of this treadmill here in this Lifespan TR1200i Review because even a minor point can play a major role in decision making.
Thus to know if its properties are making or breaking this deal we will have to talk about its PROs & CONs in our LLifespan 1200i Treadmill Review.
- Price: The price of this treadmill is best in its segment, but it differs according to the platform, it is $200 less on Amazon, and costly in its Official Site.
- Folding Design: The Design of this treadmill is compact and after you finished your workout you can even fold this up to make even small in size.
- Exercise Programs: It comes with a lot of built-in programs, and two custom programs, that you can even change up the custom programs to suit your needs.
- Display: It comes with a seven-inch color display, that has three inbuilt three dashboards, and the font size is also great in size.
- Handlebar Buttons: It comes with buttons that are placed on the handlebars, by which you can control the dashboard settings and exercise programs.
- Shock Absorbers: It has eight Compression Shock Absorbers, that helps in absorbing the forces while running, jogging and walking. It also helps in reducing the pain of your back, joints, and knees.
- Inclination Levels: It comes with 15 levels of inclination levels which helps in making the workout more intense.
- Coolings Fans: The most annoying thing about this treadmill is that it doesn’t have cooling fans, which makes it hard to run for a long time.
- Issues with Running Deck: Some of the users are facing issues with the Lifespan TR1200i Deck.
This is the end of the Lifespan TR1200i Review, we have covered all the things that are important for the Lifespan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill Review.
If you ask us, what are our thoughts? Then we say, if you don’t mind a treadmill machine without cooling fans, then this is going to be the best choice for you.
We haven’t found any issues with our unit. If you find any problems with your unit then you can easily contact their support, as it comes with a warranty as well. They will replace your unit with a new one, without any problem.
If you have any questions regarding the Lifespan Treadmill Review you can comment down below, we will gonna help you.
Are LifeSpan treadmills any good?
Yes, they are, they are making treadmills and other gym equipment and many of their users are now satisfied with the products they made. They are reliable and comes with long warranty periods.
What is the best treadmill for home use?
There are hundreds of different kinds of treadmills for home use, and Lifespan TR1200i is one of them, it all depends on your needs and budget to pick which one suites you best.
What is the best treadmill brand?
There are many brands out there but the best among them are Proform, Life Fitness Club, NordicTrack, LifeSpan, Sole, etc.
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Is it worth Investing? (3570+ Reviews)
- SOLE S77 Treadmill Review, is it worth 1800+ Dollars? (3.9/5)
- Proform 590T Treadmill Reviews: Is This Really Worth The Price?