Are you confused about the Reebok Treadmill ZR10 whether to buy this or not, in our Reebok Treadmill ZR10 Review, we are going to solve this confusion, so sit back and read along to the end of the article to know the answer of your confusion?
Reebok ZR10 is a new model in the ZR line up, and we have also reviewed the Reebok ZR9 on our site. You can read that as well, ZR10 has more features, and right now is available at a lower price than the ZR9.
A treadmill can help the user in achieving their desired body and fitness levels, and if you are one of them, that cannot take out time for your health and body, then you can have a treadmill at your home or office, and can use this to stay active whenever you are free.
Running has many health benefits like it improves the stamina, endurance, immune system, improves focus and concentration, increases the blood flow and helps in living longer, if you want to read more about health benefits of running, you can read this article.
Running on a treadmill is better than running over concrete, as treadmills come with a cushioning system that absorbs the impact of running and reduces the strain of legs and joints.
And today we are here with one of the best treadmills of the Reebok brand, and its enough for the health benefits of running, let’s start the Reebok Treadmill ZR10 Review. So, let’s see how great the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill running machine is.
Reebok Treadmill ZR10 Review
Reebok ZR10 is the successor of the ZR9 folding treadmill, it has more features and options, but is it worth buying this over the ZR9? And today we are going to see that in our review Reebok ZR10 treadmill.
Reebok ZR10 treadmill is a quiet, comfortable, strong treadmill that comes with a 2HP of motor that provides the maximum speed of 18Kph, there are many good things that this treadmill packs under its hood.
We have also covered some other Reebok Treadmills, you can read those as well if you want, here are the links:
- Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Review: Worth Buying this year?
- Reebok ONE GT40S Treadmill Review: Is it WORTH £350?
- Reebok JET 200 Treadmill Review: Alternative of ZR10?
- JLL R200 Review: AMAZON #1 Best Seller, Worth buying?
Before going further in the Reebok Treadmill ZR10 Review, let’s see some of the Reebok ZR10 treadmill specifications of the treadmill.
|Dimensions||142 cm x 83 cm x 174 cm|
|Dimensions (After Folding)||149 cm x 83 cm x 109 cm|
|Motor||2 HP Continuous Duty|
|Incline Level||15 (Automatic)|
|Product Weight||85 kg|
|Max. User Weight||120 kg|
|Treadmill Belt Dimension||132 cm x 45 cm|
|Max. Speed||18 kph|
|More Information||Read Reviews|
The design of the frame of the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill is similar in looks to the ZR9, but the design of the console is a little different, they have used the metal and polycarbonate materials to build the frame of the treadmill.
The weight of the treadmill is around 85 kg and it can easily take maximum user weight up to 120 kg, and the best part of the treadmill is that it comes with the foldable design, which means you can store this machine easily.
The dimensions of the treadmill are 142 cm x 83 cm x 174 cm and after the folding, it becomes 149 cm x 83 cm x 109 cm. And the treadmill belt dimensions are 132 cm x 45 cm.
The Reebok ZR10 treadmill deck comes with ZigTech cushion, which helps in absorbing the impacts created by running and jogging and reduces the strain of joints.
The ZR10 comes with four transport wheels that you can use to move the machine from here to there, and it also comes with pulse sensors that are placed at the handlebars alongside with the controls of speed and incline.
The console of the ZR10 comes with many features that don’t come with the ZR9 treadmill like it has cooling fans, which is missing in the ZR9. The console comes with a big LCD display that is backlit also, it shows the stats in 6 different functions.
The display can easily show you the stats like time, distance, speed, incline, heart rate, and calories burned. And it also comes with a 3.55 mm headphone jack to listen to your favorite music tracks and it has dedicated volume controls, that are missing on the ZR9.
The console has many buttons to change the settings and workout programs, and it also comes with a safety lock as well, that can be used to prevent any kind of accident.
It also comes with two water bottle holders that you can use to put your mobile, TV remote, or water bottle. The Reebok ZR10 treadmill comes with 32 built-in programs to choose from.
There are many features that this machine has, and we will mention all of them in bullet points so that you can get an idea of all features easily and don’t get confused and without this, our Reebok ZR10 Treadmill review is also incomplete.
- 15 Incline levels: The Reebok ZR10 Treadmill comes with 15 levels of electronic incline levels that you can control from the handlebar buttons or console buttons.
- 18KPH: The ZR10 treadmill can go to the maximum speed of 18kph, which is 2kph more than the ZR9 Treadmill. And in our test, this is more than enough for any user.
- 32 Workout Programs: The Reebok ZR10 treadmill comes with 32 different built-in exercise programs that you can choose, and these programs are 1 manual, 24 pre-set programs, 3 heart rate, 3 targets, 3 user-defines, and 1 body test program.
- Powerful Motor: The ZR10 treadmill comes with 2 HP Continuous duty motor for a smooth, quiet and comfortable workout, that can be used for long hours as well.
- Soft Drop Mechanism: As we told you earlier that the ZR10 is a foldable treadmill, and it also comes with a soft drop, that makes the treadmill back to form with just a press of a button.
- Auto-stop safety system: The Reebok ZR10 also comes with a safety lock, that you can attach to your clothes while using the machine, and if something wrong happened and you get off from the treadmill, then it automatically turns off the machine.
Assembly and Warranty
The Reebok ZR10 Treadmill comes 80% pre-assembled, you only have to do the remaining 20% and doing that is also easy, they provided a detailed guide of the assembly process.
You can do the assembly in under 1 hour, and if you are new to this, you can take help from one of your friends. And Reebok ZR10 treadmill maintenance is not difficult to do, you can read about the maintenance of the treadmill from the manual book provided with the box.
There are small things that you need to take care of, like the bolts, oiling, and some minor checks after every month, so your machine can run for long.
The Reebok ZR10 Treadmill comes with two years of warranty, if you find any issue with the machine you can get a replacement or the company will fix the issue for you. This is quite less Reebok ZR10 treadmill warranty period, at least they have to give five years of warranty.
PROs & CONs
No machine is perfect in this machine, we have covered many treadmill reviews on our site and all of them have some issues with them, and there are some issues with this machine as well.
And without discussing the issues, our Reebok Treadmill ZR10 review is incomplete.
- 18KPH speed: The ZR10 treadmill can go up to the maximum speed of 18kph, which no other machine can go.
- 15 Incline Levels: Reebok ZR10 also comes with 15 different levels of incline settings.
- Cooling Fan: This model also comes with an adjustable cooling fan.
- Foldable Design: Reebok ZR10 comes with a foldable design and easy drop feature as well.
- No Wireless Sync or Bluetooth Connectivity: Reebok ZR10 doesn’t come with Bluetooth, and you cannot even share your workout stats to your smartphone from the treadmill.
The Reebok ZR10 treadmill has many features that many machines lack, like 15 incline settings, 32 built in programs, adjustable cooling fans, 18kph of maximum speed, 32 Reebok ZR10 treadmill programs etc.
And all these features make this machine a perfect choice for all kinds of users, and right now, it is cheaper than the ZR9. You are getting more features in less price in this deal, to check the updated price, click here.
There are many other machines that you can see as its alternatives like the Reebok ONE GT40S Treadmill. It has similar kinds of features but different prices.
If you are looking for a cheaper option then you can go with the Reebok JET 200 Treadmill, it has less features, you can read about all of ist features from our review.
Otherwise, this machine is a great package, you can go for this one without thinking twice. And if you are still thinking about the Reebok ZR10 treadmill best price, then you can check the price from the buttons provided above and below.
We hope our Reebok Treadmill ZR10 Review helped you in making a better decision, and if you have any question or doubt regarding our review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.
|Dimensions||142cm x 76cm x 163cm||165 x 74 x 143 cm||133cm x 85cm x 168cm||142 cm x 83 cm x 174 cm|
|Motor||1.5 HP||2 HP||2 HP, 3 HP Peak Power||2 HP|
|Product Weight||68 kg||67 kg||79 kg||85 kg|
|Max. Weight Capacity||100 kg||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
|Incline Levels||Not Defined (Manual)||12 (automatic)||12 (automatic)||15 (Automatic)|
|Max. Speed||13 KPH||16 KPH||16 KPH||18 KPH|
|Belt Dimensions||126cm x 47cm||126cm x 41 cm||130cm x 41cm||132 cm x 45 cm|
|Display||3 LED Panels||3 LED Panels||7″ LCD Blue Backlight||LCD Display|
|More Information||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|