Reebok ZR7 is a famous treadmill but is it worth buying in 2020, when we have new models, read Reebok ZR7 Treadmill Review to know.
There are three new models of the ZR series but the Reebok ZR7 Treadmill is still available to sell on Argos site, and today we are going to see if it is worth buying this year or you should go with the latest models.
Treadmills are one of the best exercise machines to train the body and keep active, and Reebok is one of the most trusted brands that we have, so what are you waiting for?
Treadmills can help the user in many ways like it improves the stamina, cardiovascular health, improves the immune system, improves the blood flow, increases the focus and concentration levels.
And running over a treadmill is much more beneficial than running over concrete, as treadmills come with a cushioning system that absorbs the impact of legs while running and thus reduces the strain.
These are the reasons people prefer the treadmills over running as well, as a treadmill also saves time and money, that you are going to invest in your gym memberships, or in Gas that you use to reach the gyms and parks.
That’s enough for the benefits of the treadmill and having a treadmill, let’s now focus on the Reebok ZR7 Review.
Reebok ZR7 Treadmill Review
Reebok ZR7 is a great treadmill, but it is not popular as the ZR8 model is, but it packs some great things under its hood and because of these features people are still buying the Reebok ZR7 Treadmill.
Today we are going to see how great these features are in or Reebok Treadmill ZR7 Review.
Reebok Treadmill comes with a 1.5 HP powerful motor that provides great power and silent workout experience, and it also has incline levels and the overall weight of the machine is very light.
We are going to discuss the Reebok ZR7 treadmill problems as well as the good things about this machine here so that you (our reader) can make a better buying decision.
It is only available on the Argos website to buy and it got great ratings and reviews, and if you want to read the reviews you can read that from here.
Without wasting more time, let’s start our Reebok ZR7 Review, but before going further in our review, let’s first see some of the Reebok ZR7 treadmill specs.
|Dimensions||142cm x 76cm x 163cm|
|Dimensions (After Folding)||143cm x 76cm x 98cm|
|Display||3 LED Panels|
|Product Weight||68 kg|
|Max. Weight Capacity||100 kg|
|Incline Levels||Not Defined (Manual)|
|Max. Speed||13 KPH|
|Warranty||2 years (parts & labor)|
The body design of the Reebok ZR7 is the same as the other ZR series, and they didn’t mention the materials they have used to make the body of the treadmill.
But in our testing, the body is made up of steel or aluminum and covered with a paint, which prevents the body from any kind of rust and corrosion.
The weight of the treadmill is around 68 kgs and the Reebok ZR7 treadmill weight limit is 100 kg. The strength of the machine is quite sturdy and strong.
The body of the machine can be folded as well, which can help in saving a lot of space, the Reebok ZR7 treadmill dimensions are 142cm x 76cm x 163cm and after folding it becomes 143cm x 76cm x 98cm.
Reebok ZR7 treadmill also comes with transportation wheels as well, there are four transportation wheels at the bottom of the machine, that can be used to move the machine from one place to another.
Reebok ZR7 Treadmill also has incline settings, you can adjust the incline levels manually, it doesn’t come with automatic incline levels.
But there are some things that this machine lacks, like the soft drop mechanism, this feature comes in the new models of this series.
Reebok Treadmill ZR7 also comes with pulse sensors, that are placed on the handlebars of the machine, and along with these, you will also find the speed buttons there.
The treadmill deck also comes with 6-point elastic cushioning, which absorbs the impact of the legs while running on the treadmill and reduces the strain of your leg joints and ligaments. The size of the treadmill belt is 126cm x 47cm.
The console of the ZR7 Treadmill comes with 3 LED panels, it doesn’t come with an LCD panel, and these three displays can show, time/calories in one panel, speed/distance in second and pulse in the third one.
These panels are very basic in look and it also has one bottle holder in the console. And the Reebok ZR7 lacks any kind of MP3 connectivity and speaker support.
The good thing about the console of this treadmill is that they have provided big buttons to change the modes of the treadmill while using it.
The overall look of the machine is very basic in nature but in the latest models like the ZR9 and ZR10, it comes with a big LCD display that has a backlit feature in it.
The Reebok ZR7 treadmill comes with lots of features and we are going to discuss all of them here in bullet points so that you all get an idea what are those without getting confused.
- Quick Toggles for controlling speed: The ZR7 treadmill comes with controls to change the speed on the handlebars so that you can easily change it while using the machine.
- Powerful Motor: The Reebok ZR7 treadmill comes with a 1.5HP of continuous duty motor, that can be used for long hours, quietly and smoothly.
- 13KPH of Maximum Speed: Reebok ZR7 treadmill can go up to the speed of 13KPH or 8MPH, which can be used for all kinds of running exercises.
- Incline: The ZR7 treadmill incline levels and this is manual, you have to the level by yourself.
- 31 Workout Programs: The Reebok ZR7 has 31 total workout programs and those are 3 target programs, 3 user-defined programs, 1 body fat test, and 24 pre-set programs.
- Pulse Sensors: The Reebok ZR7 treadmill comes with a heart rate monitoring sensors that are placed on each handlebar, and can be used to track Heart Rates.
- Folding Design: The design of the ZR7 treadmill comes with a folding design, that can be used to save a lot of space.
- Auto Safety Lock: The Reebok ZR7 treadmill also has a safety lock feature that helps the user to prevent any kind of mishappening that can be caused by using the top speed for a long time, you have to attach the lock to your clothes, and if you fall from the machine it will automatically stop the electricity supply.
Assembly & Warranty
The Reebok ZR7 Treadmill comes 80% pre-assembled, you only have to do the remaining 20% and doing that is also easy, they provided a detailed guide of the assembly process.
You can do the Reebok ZR7 treadmill assembly in under 1 hour, and if you are new to this, you can take help from one of your friends.
The Reebok ZR7 Treadmill comes with 2-year parts and labour. If you find any issue with the machine you can get a replacement or the company will fix the issue for you.
You have to do some little regular Reebok ZR7 treadmill maintenance monthly so that it can be with you for the long run. These are some bolts checking, oiling and some minor checks of bit and pieces.
You will get all the information regarding the maintenance of this machine in the manual book that comes along with the machine.
PROs & CONs
No machine is perfect in this machine, we have covered many treadmill reviews on our site and all of them have some issues with them, and there are some issues with this machine as well.
And without discussing the issues, our Reebok ZR7 Folding Treadmill Review is incomplete.
- Easy to assemble: The ZR7 treadmill comes pre-assembled, you only have to attach the rods and the console and the machine is ready for use.
- Foldable Design: Reebok ZR7 comes with a foldable design and saves a lot of space.
- Manual Incline: Reebok ZR7 comes with incline settings that are manual.
- No Cooling Fan: The Reebok ZR7 treadmill comes with no cooling fan, this can be an issue for some.
- No LCD display: The ZR7 treadmill lacks an LCD display, but it comes with three LED panels.
- No Wireless Sync or Bluetooth Connectivity: Reebok ZR7 doesn’t come with Bluetooth, and you cannot even share your workout stats to your smartphone from the treadmill.
- No automatic incline: The ZR7 doesn’t have an automatic incline leveling system.
- No Music Connectivity: You cannot listen to your music as it doesn’t have the feature.
The Reebok ZR7 treadmill comes with many features, but it lacks more features like it doesn’t have a cooling fan, LCD display, Bluetooth, Automatic Incline, mp3 connectivity. It is not worth it, so we recommend you to go with the new models as it has more features.
There are some good things as well of the treadmill like 31 Reebok ZR7 treadmill programs, pulse sensor, incline levels, folding design, etc. But you should go with the latest models.
But if you are still looking for Reebok ZR7 treadmill price, you can check that from the button provided below.
If you want to read the reviews of the ZR8, ZR9 or ZR10, you can read them. We hope our Reebok ZR7 Treadmill Review helped you in making a better decision, and if you have any questions or doubts regarding our review of ZR7 treadmill review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.
- Reebok ONE GT40S Treadmill Review: TOP RATED REEBOK TREADMILL
- Reebok JET 200 Treadmill Review: Under Rated TREADMILL
|Dimensions||142cm x 76cm x 163cm||165 x 74 x 143 cm||133cm x 85cm x 168cm||142 cm x 83 cm x 174 cm|
|Motor||1.5 HP||2 HP||2 HP, 3 HP Peak Power||2 HP|
|Product Weight||68 kg||67 kg||79 kg||85 kg|
|Max. Weight Capacity||100 kg||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
|Incline Levels||Not Defined (Manual)||12 (automatic)||12 (automatic)||15 (Automatic)|
|Max. Speed||13 KPH||16 KPH||16 KPH||18 KPH|
|Belt Dimensions||126cm x 47cm||126cm x 41 cm||130cm x 41cm||132 cm x 45 cm|
|Display||3 LED Panels||3 LED Panels||7″ LCD Blue Backlight||LCD Display|
|More Information||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|