Confused between Sole F80 & Bowflex BXT116? Read our Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116 to know which one is best and why?
Sole F80 and Bowflex 116 treadmill are similarly priced treadmills with similar kinds of features, but which one is BEST? We are going to do a Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116 detailed comparison.
There are many similarities between the Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill and Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill, but there is only one winner. That is why it is difficult to pick the winner.
In terms of features the Bowflex is equipped with a powerful motor and a colorful display and it also comes with a chest strap, and it has a stronger build as well, and it has more reviews and ratings as compared to the Sole S80, but Sole has better warranty period, but in our test we found that Bowflex BXT116 is a better overall treadmill, so the winner of this Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116 comparison is Bowflex BXT116.
But today we are going to help you in making a batter buying decision with our Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill vs Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comparison.
We are going to do a review of both the products individually and then pick a winner in each segment like features, build quality, warranty, reviews, and price. So, that you guys can buy the perfect one for your needs.
Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116
Sole and Bowflex are very reputed companies in the fitness industry, they made a lot of products and we have reviewed many of their popular products here on our site.
You can also read those out as well, we also covered reviews of many other treadmills as well here, you can also read those if you need alternatives.
- Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill Review: Is it Worth $270?
- York Active 120 Treadmill Review: An Affordable Treadmill
- NordicTrack T 6.5S Treadmill Review: The #1 Treadmill of AMAZON, Is it Worth it?
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill: A $400 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Is it worth buying? (3,723 Reviews)
Both the treadmills are of very premium quality, the body design of both the treadmills are also similar, but there are some differences between the two, and we have tested both the treadmills.
— Also read: Tips to Improve Your Treadmill Training
And we are going to mention all the similarities and differences here in our Bowflex 116 vs Sole F80 comparison, but before going further, let’s see some of the basic comparisons between the two.
|Sole F80||Bowflex BXT116|
|Dimensions||82” x 37” x 57”||84.6″ x 36.3″ x 55.2″|
|Display||9” LCD White Backlit||7.5″ Color Backlit|
|Product Weight||278 lbs.||280 lbs. (127 kg)|
|Max. Weight Capacity||375 lbs. (170 kg)||375 lbs. (170 kg)|
|Motor||3.5 CHP||3.75 CHP|
|Incline||15 Levels (Automatic)||15 Levels (Automatic)|
|Speed||0.5 – 11 mph||0 – 12 mph|
|Running Deck||22” x 60”||22” x 60”|
|Foldable||Easy Assist Folding Unit||YES|
|Heart Rate Sensor||YES||YES|
|Chest Wrap Compatible||YES||YES (included)|
|Bluetooth||YES||YES (only for Sync)|
|Warranty||Motor, deck, and frame warranty: LifetimeElectronics, belt, rollers, and other wear components: 5 yearsLabor warranty:2 years||Frame 15 yearsDrive Motor 15 yearsMechanical parts 5 yearsElectronics 5 yearsLabor 2 years|
|Check Availability||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
Sole F80 Review
Sole F80 Treadmill is a very famous treadmill, comes with all kinds of features that come with a top-class treadmill, It gives high performance at a reasonable cost.
Sole F80 is equipped with Cushion Flex Whisper Deck which helps in reducing the impact on knees, feet and other joints by up to 40% when compared to running on asphalt, this is clearly noticeable after regular use.
It absorbs shock and helps in preventing injuries and strains that can be caused due to jogging or running. F80 accommodates both joggers and runners.
Due to its reversible deck, it produces less noise as compared to other decks and runs very smoothly and also increases the life of the deck.
There are a total of 10 Sole F80 workout programs 6 are standard workout programs, 2 are custom workout programs and 2 are heart programs that provide multiple options to the exerciser however it is still quite less as compared to its competitors.
— Also read: Treadmill vs Elliptical: Which is BETTER and WHY?
Sole F80 is a foldable treadmill to make it easy to transport but this does not make it compromise with its stability and power, it has easy assist folding which does the work by just pressing a switch eliminating the cumbersome process of folding and unfolding the treadmill.
ts safety lock deck design ensures treadmills stay at its plays when placed in an upright position. We have covered a detailed Sole F80 vs F85, you can read that also if you want.
Talking about the Sole F80 console, it comes with a 9” black and white LCD display and the control is quite convenient with quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD screen.
It also has a cooling fan, USB charging port, and tablet/phone holder as well as additional features near the display. A USB charging port helps in charging devices while one is working out.
The Sole F80 Assembly is also easy, you can do that easily, it comes with detailed instruction with images to help in the assembly process.
The Sole F80 dimensions are 82” x 37” x 57” and the Sole F80 weight is 278 lbs. You can also read Sole F80 Treadmill Reviews, from here.
- Console: The console of the Sole F80 supports chest wrap also and comes with a huge tablet holder with separate compartments for storage as well as a tray to hold other things, and you can also use the 3.5mm headphone jack to listen to your music as well.
- 10 Exercise Programs: The Sole F80 treadmill comes with 10 exercise programs to choose from, these programs keep you motivated and helps you in achieving better health. These programs are 1 manual program, 2 custom programs, 2 heart program, 5 standard programs:
- Fat Burn
- 15 Incline Levels: The Sole F80 Treadmill comes with 15 automatic incline levels, to make your workout hard and help you in burning more calories.
- Easy to Reach Buttons: On the handlebars of the Sole F80, they have provided buttons to change the speed and incline levels.
- Speed: The Sole F80 can go from 0.5 to 11 mph max speed, which is enough for all kinds of users.
- MP3 compatible sound system: You can easily listen to your music with the built-in speakers of the treadmill.
- Foldable Design: The Sole F80 can easily fold up to save space and you can get back to the original shape of the treadmill with the press of a button.
- Warranty: The Sole F80 comes with a lifetime warranty of motor, deck, and frame, 5 years of warranty on electronics, belt, rollers, and other wear components, and 2 years of labor warranty.
PROs & CONs
There are so many good things about the Sole F80 Treadmill but during our testing, we have found some Sole Treadmill F80 problems as well, and we are going to mention those here as well so that you can make a better buying decision.
- Foldable Design: The Sole F80 treadmill comes with easy assist foldable design, that easily folds up to save space.
- Great Warranty: The Sole F80 comes with a lifetime warranty which is great.
- Large running surface: The running deck of the Sole F80 comes with a large 22” x 60” running deck that comes with a cushioning deck.
- Silent: The Sole F80 is a silent treadmill while working out with the machine.
- Heavy: The weight of the machine is quite heavy and it is not very easy to move the Sole F80.
- No Memory: The console has two user profiles but it cannot save the user workout data. This can be a headache for some.
- Only supportable devices can use USB port: The USB port can charge only supportable devices, it cannot charge up my iPad.
Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill Review
Bowflex BXT116 is a full-fledged professional treadmill, comes with hundreds of great features. The Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comes with 9 workout programs, Bluetooth connectivity, and a colorful display.
We are going to do a detailed Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill Review here so that you can get an idea of what this treadmill has to offer. We are going to first see what features console packs and then move forward to the other highlighted features.
Console: The console of the Bowflex 116 comes with 7.5” of color display that shows all the workout stats, and on the handlebars, you will also find contact and telemetry pulse reading sensors.
You can also connect a heart rate chest strap to read the pulse more accurately, and they have also included a chest strap with the treadmill. On the console, there are two cooling fans as well with three different speed controls.
The buttons of the Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill also backlit, so that you can easily find them in a dark room as well, and there are 4 storage compartments on the console as well.
You can also connect your treadmill to the Schwinn Journey app as well, and it offers a hell lot of features, you can see the video below to see all its features. But it is a paid app, you have to buy the subscription separately.
The console also comes with a USB port as well, and speakers to listen to music, and easy to reach speed and incline buttons as well on the handlebar. It also comes with Bluetooth, but you can use this only to sync your workout data only.
- Automatic Incline: The Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comes with 15 different incline levels that you can change through the buttons on the console or from the buttons available on the handlebars.
- 3.75CHP motor: The Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comes with a powerful 3.75CHP motor, that provides a smooth and constant power delivery without making any noise.
- Speed: The Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comes with 0 – 12 mph of speed, that you can control from the console or from the handlebars.
- 9 Workout Programs: The Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comes with 9 different workout programs to choose from, and these programs are:
- Fat Burn
- Calorie Burn
- Calorie Goal
- Target Heart Rate
- 4 Interval Workout Program
- Foldable Design: The Bowflex 116 comes with a foldable design with SoftDrop Technology so that you can get to the original shape of the treadmill with a press of a button.
- Warranty: The warranty for the Bowflex 116 treadmill is as follows:
- Frame: 15 years
- Drive Motor: 15 years
- Mechanical parts: 5 years
- Electronics: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years
- Lightweight: The Bowflex BXT116 treadmill weight is around 280 lbs. (127 kg), which is lightweight as compared to other treadmills and the Bowflex BXT116 treadmill weight limit is 375 lbs. (170 kg).
PROs & CONs
- Powerful Motor: The Bowflex BXT116 treadmill comes with a 3.75CHP motor, which is more powerful than most of the treadmills and it is quite smooth and silent as well.
- Chest Strap Included: The Bowflex BXT116 treadmill comes with a chest strap so that you can monitor your heart rate more accurately.
- Dedicated Media Rack: The Bowflex BXT116 treadmill comes with a big media rack that can hold a tablet easily.
- No MP3 connectivity with Bluetooth: You cannot listen to your music with treadmill speakers wirelessly, it is only to sync your workout data.
- Mechanical Issues: We read the Bowflex BXT116 treadmill reviews, and we have found many users face issues with the deck, and other small parts, but in our testing, we didn’t find any issue.
Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill vs Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill
Now, we are here at the end of our Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill comparison, now which one is best among the two. We are going to pick a winner in each segment so that you can decide easily.
- Features: The features of both the treadmill are great, but the Bowflex BXT116 comes with a powerful motor and colorful display, lightweight body, and it comes with a chest strap as well. (Winner: Bowflex BXT116)
- Build: The build quality of the Bowflex BXT116 is stronger and all the parts are made up of high-quality materials and are lightweight as well, thus the winner is Bowflex BXT116. (Winner: Bowflex BXT116)
- Reviews & Ratings: The Bowflex BXT116 has more reviews and ratings than the Sole F80. (Winner: Bowflex BXT116)
- Warranty: The Sole F80 comes with a great warranty, as compared to Bowflex BXT116. (Winner: Sole F80)
- Overall: The overall winner of the Sole F80 vs Bowflex BXT116 is the Bowflex BXT116. It also comes with a bigger model, it comes with more features as well. You can see the difference table provided below. (Winner: Bowflex BXT116)
These are some alternatives to these two treadmills:
What are the differences between Sole F80 and Bowflex BXT116?
Bowflex BXT116 comes with a powerful motor, and a color display, with lighweight body that can be compatible with a chest strap as well, and it has better ratings and reviews. But the warranty of Sole F80 is better and build quality is better as compared to the Bowflex BXT116.
Which one to BUY Bowflex BXT116 or Sole F80?
It depends on your needs and budget, if you need a feature loaded treadmill then Bowflex BXT116 is perfect for you, but in terms of pricing, right now the price of both the products are same, you can go with the overall best which is Bowflex BXT116.