Confused about whether to buy the Total Gym 1900 or not, there are lots of confusion about this machine and today we are going to clear all kinds of confusion with our Total Gym 1900 Review, there are lots of features and bad about this machine and here we are going to see all of that in detail.
Total gym 1900 is a home gym, unlike traditional machines, it is different, you have to your body weight to create resistance, and you can change the angle of the bed, to increase or decrease resistance. It comes with attachments that will help you in training different muscles, you can do 60+ workouts.
|Dimensions||92.5’’ x 16’’ x 43.2’’|
|No. of Exercises||60|
|Product Weight||75 lbs (34kg)|
|Max. Weight Capacity||350 pounds (158.7 kg)|
Total Gym 1900 is a great all-in-one body workout machine, it has a lot of features, and in our Total Gym 1900 Review, we are going to see all the features and problems that this machine comes with and help you in deciding whether to buy this or not.
Home GYMs are getting popular, as people are now preferring exercising over their homes, not into GYMs. If you are not employed then consider working out at home, GYMs can get boring after a while, take to lie down and free yourself from job and life pressures, yoga will relax your body and mind.
And today we come with a popular home gym exercise machine and it is Total Gym 1900, to know how great this machine is read our detailed Total Gym 1900 Review.
There are a lot of exercise machines out there and this is probably the most affordable exercise machine on the market. And it works! I use it myself every day for 5 minutes and I see a long-term increase in strength.
If you have been going to the gym for some time you will see a big improvement in your strength in just 5 minutes! I want to send a big thank you to you, the reader, for supporting this blog. If you find this useful, do not hesitate to tell others about this post.
You can post it on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, or even post your complete efforts in your social networks.
And today we are going to review a popular Home GYM machine i.e. Total Fitness Total Gym 1900. We already covered a comparison between the Total Gym 1400 vs 1900, and you can read that as well, you will find a better option there. Both the machines are amazing and the best in their class and you can pick the best one that suits you best.
Total Gym 1900 Review
Total Gym has been in the market since 1974, they made a lot of home gym exercise machines, you can check their product line up from their official site.
And Total Gym 1900 is one of them, it becomes people’s favorite as it gets released, and today we are going to see why it is so popular in our detailed Total Gym 1900 Review.
Total GYM 1900 comes from their product lineup of Total Gym 1100, 1400, 1600, and 1900. These products are designed to keep the cost low of all the machines so that everyone can afford a home gym.
Total Gym 1900 is an all-body workout machine, and it can be used by anyone, as it uses your body weight to do the workout and if you want to increase the intensity of your workout you can add some weight plates to the side of the machine.
- Body and Design: The body of the Total Gym 1900 is made up of a reinforced steel frame that can take heavy weights easily and it makes it has max. user weight capacity of 350 lbs. That means it can take the weight of any kind of its user, you don’t have to worry about the strength of the machine.
The design of the Total gym is not so sophisticated you can easily fold up the machine without any problem and can easily store it under your bed as well. After folding, it becomes an equal size of ironing bed.
You will not face any problem in storing the machine. The dimensions of the Total Gym 1900 are 92.5 x 16 x 43.2 inches. The design of the Total Gym 1900 is so well designed that whenever a person uses the machine for any kind of exercise he or she will not face any kind of stress or pain on their joints.
That makes this machine perfect for old people to stay in shape. The seats of the Total Gym 1900 are well cushioned so that you will not face any kind of pain or stress while working out.
Total gym 1900 Exercises
With Total Gym 1900, you can do a lot of types of workouts from cardio to strength training to normal stretching. According to the company’s official statement, you can do around 60 different types of Total Gym 1900 workouts. The list of Total Gym 1900 Exercises are as follows:
|Chin Ups||Lateral Raises|
|Leg raises||Chest Crossovers|
And as we already mentioned earlier that the Total Gym 1900 uses the body weight to create resistance, you can even use the 12 different inclination levels of the machine to increase the resistance level from 3% to 45%.
You don’t need to worry about the complicated Total Gym 1900 assembly, the machine comes pre-assembled from the box.
You can target all types of muscles from the Total Gym 1900 whether it’s your upper body, lower body or your core muscles. Because of its ergonomic design, you can do the full range of motion that helps in using all muscle targets while working out.
And the full range of motion also helps in increasing the flexibility of your joints also. All these exercises can help you in increasing your strength and toning your body’s fat, but it is not helpful if you are thinking of buying this to increase muscle mass.
This machine is not built for professional bodybuilders or people who are serious about building their muscle mass. Total Gym 1900 comes with 6 different kinds of attachments like Pilates bar, leg pulley harness, and 4 different sets of handles for exercises like dips, pull-ups, and press-ups.
Total Gym 1900 also comes with ab crunch parts that will be used while training the core muscles. And it also comes with two DVDs and a workout booklet that will be helpful for the people who are using this machine for the first time.
You can also watch some youtube videos to know how to use the Total Gym 1900 and how many exercises you can do with this machine. You can use the machine for 20 minutes two times a day to get great health effects.
PROs and CONs
- Affordable: Total Gym 1900 is an affordable home gym, it comes under the price of $350. Anyone can easily afford this and can have good and fit health.
- Takes less space: Total Gym 1900 takes space around an ironing board, you can easily fold this up and can store it under your bed when not in use.
- 60+ Exercises: You can do around 60 exercises with the Total Gym 1900, it comes with a book and a DVD that can help you in knowing how to use this machine efficiently.
- Pre-Assembled: The Total Gym 1900 comes pre-assembled from the company, all you need to do is unbox it and start using it, you don’t have to worry about all the bits and pieces of the machine.
- Strong Body: The body of the Total Gym 1900 is strong and durable and can last long easily without much maintenance, and it has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Cannot add more weight: You cannot add more weight to make the workout more intense, you can do that with other models like Total Gym XLS, we have covered its review in our site as well, you can read that.
- Not a good option for muscle building: You cannot use Total Gym 1900 for muscle building, you can use this only for cardio, strength training, and tone up your body.
- Doesn’t come with Floor protection: Total Gym 1900 doesn’t come with any kind of protection for your floor, you have to buy that separate from your local shop.
Here we are at the end of our review, now if you ask us what to do, buy Total Gym 1900 or not? Then we will say, go for it, this is a great option for a perfect home gym, it is affordable, comes with a lot of accessories, and can perform 60+ exercises, and anyone can use this machine without the need for any kind of trainer.
It is a great pick for those who don’t want to spend their time traveling from home to the gym then back again, you can do a very effective workout in the traveling time.
And Total Gym 1900 doesn’t occupy much space, you can easily fold this up and store it under your bed, or behind cupboards. There is a total of six accessories that come with the machine.
If you are thinking from where can I buy the Total Gym, then we are providing the links URL below. If you are still thinking if the total gym any good, then the answer is YES, it is that is why people are loving it.
And if you can extend your budget then you can also for its alternatives like Total Gym XLS, Total Gym Fit, Weider Ultimate Body Works, Total Gym 1400. We have covered articles on these machines as well, you can read them as well:
- Total Gym 1400 vs 1900: Which one is “Actually” Better?
- Total Gym XLS Review: A Complete Home Workout Machine
- Total Gym Fit vs XLS: An Essential Guide to make an informed purchasing decision
- Weider Ultimate Body Works vs Total Gym: Which Is Really Better?