Thinking about buying the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill, but confused about whether is it worth buying and what are its advantages and disadvantages? Today in our Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill Review, we are giving the answer to this question, so sit back and read along to the end of the article, and there we also mention some of the alternatives of this machine.
Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T is a unique-looking treadmill that has two extra arms that function like an elliptical trainer, you can use these arms to train the upper body as well. This treadmill comes with a 2.5HP powerful motor, 5″ backlit display, and comfort cell cushioning to absorb the impact on joints.
|Dimensions||66” x 30” x 9”|
|Product Weight||127 lbs (57kg)|
|Max. Weight Capacity||250 lbs (113kg)|
|Display||5” LCD (Back-lit)|
|Belt Dimensions||16” x 50”|
|Warranty||90 days parts and labor|
Treadmills are one of the most famous and common pieces of equipment that is used by people all over the world to stay fit and healthy, and today we are here with a similar kind of treadmill.
There are all types of treadmills out there, and we have covered most of the top-rated and famous treadmills here, you can read those if you want.
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Is it worth Investing?
- Reebok JET 200 Treadmill Review: The Most Under-Rated Treadmill of Amazon
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review: Best Treadmill under $400
- NordicTrack T 6.5S Treadmill Review: The #1 Treadmill of AMAZON
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Best Affordable Treadmill under $300
- ProForm 905 CST Treadmill Review, BEST TREADMILL you can BUY
- Fitness Reality TR3000 Review: Best Treadmill under $200
There are many benefits of having a treadmill, like it saves money and time, that you are going to speed on gym memberships and gas to travel to your gyms.
And you can train your body whenever you want, in your home comfort, as many of us are so busy in our work life, that we don’t have free time to go for a run or for a walk.
You can read more about the benefits of having a treadmill from this amazing article by CheatSheet.com. That’s enough talking about the benefits, let’s get back to our Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Review.
Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill Review
Weslo Crosswalk is a full-body workout machine, it has two extra arms that you can use to train your upper body too, and this is a quite unique feature in this price bracket.
No other treadmill offers this kind of feature, and many treadmill users have a common complaint, that treadmill doesn’t help in training the upper body, and the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill solves this with affordable pricing.
These arms are connected with resistance knobs, which means you need to push hard to move them which helps in training your arms, back, and shoulders along with the legs and core.
Now you can have a complete body workout with only one machine. Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill comes with a 2.25 HP of motor which can go up to the speed of 10 mph easily.
In this Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T review we are going to focus on the treadmill and its performance, we will talk in detail about every aspect of this treadmill and will find out whether or not this low budget treadmill fulfils the needs of its users.
This Crosswalk treadmill review is quite needed because it is important to know if the amount we are paying for this machine is worth it or is it just a waste of money. It comes at a very affordable price so it is quite obvious to question its quality since quality is what most of the companies compromise to bring down the price.
The body of the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill is made up of steel and ABS materials and is coated with corrosion-resistant paint, right now this model is only available in grey and black color combination.
They have added two arms to the frame of the treadmill so that you can use them to train your upper body as well, which makes this a unique machine, and these arms are connected with a knob and from there you can adjust its resistance levels.
These arms are fixed when you are not using them, these are not like the arms of the elliptical trainer, so these stay at their places when you are not using them.
These arms are covered with rubber-like material so that you can grab them without slipping, and it keeps your hands on the bars.
The height of these arms is non-adjustable, but you can save space by folding the treadmill. It locks in one place and then you can move this machine from one place to another, and it has two front transport wheels.
The base of the treadmill comes with four rubber feet at the front part that keeps the treadmill stable and at the back, it comes with steel feet, in those you can attach the wheels also. The overall weight of the treadmill is around 127 lbs or 57 kg and it can accommodate a maximum user weight of 250 lbs or 113 kg, and the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill dimensions are 66” x 30” x 9”.
The belt dimensions of the treadmill are 16” x 50”. There is a slight problem with the body design of this treadmill, if you are above the 6 feet height, then the arms of the treadmill seem to be a little short for you.
The console of this Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill is very basic looking, it comes with a 5” rectangular display with five big buttons to control the settings of the machine. The display of this treadmill is an LCD panel, which is back-lit also, this display shows many data related to your workout like distance, speed, calories burned, time, heart rate, and % of a mile track.
There are many features that this console lacks, like a cooling fan, music connectivity, and wireless sync. But it does come with two racks in which you can place your phone, remote, or water bottle.
But this console comes with a thumb pulse sensor, which means you can check your heart rate by placing your finger or thumb on the sensor. The console also comes with a safety lock as well, in case of any emergency, it will automatically cut off the power of the motor.
Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T comes with only 4 workout programs, 2 of them are for weight loss, 2 are for performance. This is a downside to this machine.
There are many great things that this machine packs, and we are going to discuss here, to make this reader-friendly. We are going to make a bullet list of all the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill features that this machine packs.
- 2.25 HP Motor: Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill comes with a powerful 2.25HP motor, you have to connect the power cable to a 120V, 5 AMP socket. This motor is meant for only home use, you cannot use this motor for long hours. There is an issue with the motor, it creates noise while using.
- 2-Position Adjustable Incline: The Weslo Crosswalk treadmill comes with 2 position incline levels that you have to adjust manually. You can adjust the incline levels from the rear side of the treadmill, where it has steel foot plates underneath the treadmill belt.
- Thumb Pulse Sensor: This treadmill also comes with a thumb pulse sensor that you can use to check your heart rate while working out, this sensor is placed at the console of the treadmill.
- CrossWalk Upper Body Arms: Crosswalk treadmill has a unique design, it comes with two arms that can be used to train the upper body, and it has its own resistance levels that you can control with a knob.
- Comfort Cell Cushioning: The treadmill deck of Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill comes with cell cushioning, it helps in absorbing the impacts of your legs while running, and thus reduces the strain on your joints.
- 10MPH Max Speed: The 2.25 HP motor produces enough power to get the maximum speed of 10MPH, which is enough for an average user.
Assembly & Warranty
The Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill assembly process is easy, it comes with a detailed guide of 9 steps, and one can do the assembly of this treadmill in one hour. They also provided all the tools that needed to do the assembly, so you don’t have to worry about getting all the tools.
The warranty for this machine is not impressive, it comes with only 90 days of warranty on labor and parts. If you find any problem with the machine, you can contact customer care and they will do the remaining thing.
PROs & CONs
It is important to discuss the PROs & CONs of this treadmill here in this Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill review because even a minor point can play a major role in decision making.
- Price: The price of the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T is the major point of its popularity.
- Features: This treadmill packs all the features that a workout needs, like incline, 10mph speed, foldable design, etc.
- Lightweight: The weight of the treadmill is less than an average man, but it can take up to 250 lbs of user weight.
- Integrated Cross Training: This treadmill also comes with two extra arms to train your upper body, no other machine offers this feature in this price range.
- No Cooling Fan: The Crosswalk 5.2T doesn’t come with a cooling fan, and it also lacks music connectivity.
- Only 4 exercise programs: This treadmill only comes with only 4 exercise programs to choose from.
Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill is an affordable all in one workout machine, but it has some of its problems as well like it lacks many essential features like more workout programs, no cooling fan, no music connectivity, lack of Bluetooth.
And many users also reported that the machine doesn’t last long, so we will recommend you not to go with this one, Weslo made another treadmill named Weslo Cadence 5.9, it offers many things.
This is a little bit costly than this one, but it is far better than this one. Don’t go with this one, buy something else, we will recommend you some of the best treadmills that we reviewed here on our site.
Here we are ending our Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill Review, we hope our review helped us in making a better buying decision, if you have any questions regarding this review, you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.