Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is a complete treadmill with lots of features, but it is really worth buying? Today we are going to do an Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill Review to see its worth.
There are hundreds of features that the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill packs under its hood but there are many problems with this treadmill as well.
We have tested this treadmill for more than 2 months and then we are making this review, and today we are here we are going to show you all the features as well as problems of this treadmill.
Treadmills are one of the most common and used workout machines that one can find in any gym or fitness club, and that is why people tend to prefer to buy one for their use at home as well.
And Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is an affordable yet complete feature-loaded treadmill that one can buy, it has all the features professional $$$$ treadmills has, but all this in affordable pricing.
We have covered reviews of some of the best and most affordable treadmills over here as well if you need something that is more affordable than you can check these out as well.
- Reebok JET 200 Treadmill Review: The Most Under-Rated Treadmill of Amazon
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review: Best Treadmill under $400
- NordicTrack T 6.5S Treadmill Review: The #1 Treadmill of AMAZON
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Best Affordable Treadmill under $300 (3723 Reviews)
- ProForm 905 CST Treadmill Review, BEST TREADMILL you can BUY
- Fitness Reality TR3000 Review: Best Treadmill under $220
This is enough for the talk, let’s get straight into our Xterra Fitness TR300 Review, without wasting more time of yours.
Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill Review
Xterra Fitness TR300 is a home treadmill but the looks and features of this treadmill are similar to a commercial grade treadmill, and that is the reason people are loving this treadmill as they are getting so much in such affordable pricing.
The Xterra TR300 treadmill comes with a backlit display, Fold Up with Lift Assist/Safe Drop, XTRASoft Cushioned Deck, 10 levels of incline, etc.
There are so many good things that this treadmill has, but during our testing, we found some small issues with this treadmill, and we are going to mention those issues with you as well so that you can make a better buying decision.
But before going further in our Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill Review, let’s see some of the Xterra Fitness TR300 treadmill Specs first.
|Dimensions||72.2″ x 35″ x 54.1″|
|Product Weight||207.2 lbs (94 kg)|
|Max.Weight Capacity||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Display||5.5″ Blue-backlit LCD|
|Treadmill Deck||20″ x 55″|
|Pulse Sensor||0.5 – 10Mph (1-16 Kph)|
|Speed||0.5 – 10Mph (1-16 Kph)|
|Foldable Design||Fold Up with Lift Assist/Safe Drop|
|Warranty||Frame, Motor: Lifetime & Deck, parts and labor: 1 year|
|Check Availability||Read Reviews|
The body of the Xterra Fitness TR300 folding treadmill is made up of Heavy gauge welded steel and polycarbonate materials to keep the overall weight of the machine light. They have used steel pasts to make the pasts that are holding the weight of the user and treadmill.
And polycarbonate materials to make the other parts of the treadmill, like the side rails, console, covers of treadmill deck, etc. The quality of the material they used is of high quality so you don’t have to worry about the quality of the treadmill.
The assembled weight of the Xterra TR300 is 207.2 lbs (94 kg), and it can hold maximum user weight up to 300 lbs or 136kg. They have used 1.8 Commercial Designed Rollers, under the treadmill deck to keep the motion of the belt smooth and also improves the quality of the treadmill.
The treadmill’s running deck is also wider than most of the treadmills available right now, the dimensions of the treadmill deck is 20″ x 55″. And under the deck, they have used XTRASoft deck cushioning technology, which prevents the strain on your joints and back while running or jogging.
Running over a treadmill is far better than running over the concrete, as it absorbs the force while running and doesn’t affect the joint. This treadmill also comes with front transport wheels to move the machine from here to there easily.
The Xterra TR300 treadmill also comes with Fold Up with Lift Assist/Safe Drop, which means you can easily fold the treadmill to save space and then get back to the original shape safely and slowly with a safe drop feature.
The console of the Xterra Fitness TR300 folding treadmill comes with a 5.5″ Blue backlit LCD display, which shows you all the stats related to your workouts like speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse.
The console comes with many other features like MP3 and 2 speakers, you can connect your smartphone or tablet with the console with the help of a 3.55 AUX cable and listen to your favorite music while working out.
The quality of sound is OK, not too good or too bad, on the console you will also get a cooling fan as well, to keep you cool while intense running, it has 5 physical buttons to change the speed, incline, workout program, start, stop and enter button.
There are five soft-touch buttons as well, one for the cooling fan, two for speed and two for incline. And on both sides, there are two water bottle holders, that you can use to hold your remotes and smartphones as well.
These are the only compartments to hold your things, the console also compatible with chest straps but you have to but that separately. The Xterra Fitness TR300 folding treadmill requires 110v plug-in to power the motor and the console.
- 2.25HP motor: The Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill comes with a powerful 2.25HP of the commercial-grade motor, the motor is quiet and smooth while working out, and it delivers the power in constant form. The power is enough for any kind of user for their workout.
- 2PLY, 1.6mm belt: The thickness of the treadmill is 1.6mm which makes it a perfect belt for home use, and it also increases the lifespan of the belt, so you don’t have to change its belt every year or so.
- 10 Incline Levels: The Xterra Fitness TR300 comes with 10 automatic incline levels that you can control from the console or from the handlebars. It helps in making your workout more intense and tough.
- Quick Controls: On the handlebars of the Xterra Fitness TR300 treadmill you will find convenient handlebar controls for speed and incline control buttons to change the speed as well as the incline levels, so you don’t have to reach to the console every time.
- Speed: The Xterra Fitness TR300 treadmill comes with a minimum speed of 0.5mph to 10 mph, (1-16kph) which will be enough for any kind of average user.
- 24 Exercise Programs: The Xterra Fitness TR300 treadmill comes with 24 different workout programs to choose from, in which you will also get 1 custom, and 1 heart rate program as well.
- EKG Pulse Sensor: The Xterra Fitness TR300 treadmill also comes with pulse reading sensors as well, to monitor your heart rate while working out, these sensors are placed at the handlebars of the treadmill, to use it you have to clean your hands before placing them on the sensors.
- Fold Up with Lift Assist/Safe Drop: The Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill comes with a space-saver design, and you can easily fold the treadmill to save the space, and with a press of a button it will come back to its original shape with the soft drop technology.
The Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill assembly is easy if one has a little mechanical ability, but if you are new to this, then you might find the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill assembly process difficult, the box in which the machine comes is little heavy for one person, you need extra help to do the assembly so we recommend you to call someone who can help you in doing the assembly.
The box comes with a detailed Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill manual, that will help you in doing the assembly, and inside the manual, you will also find a Preventative Maintenance Chart, so that you will remember the maintenance of the treadmill as well.
Inside the box, you will also get the tools that are needed in the assembly process of Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill like Combination M5, Allen Wrench & Phillips Head ScrewDriver, M6 L Allen Wrench, 13mm Wrench, they also included One bottle of lubricant for the belt is included.
You only have to attach the small parts to the treadmill, all the big things come pre-assembled, you have to attach the console, the side rails, and some cables. This is a 5 step process. We have also provided a manual above if yours are missing.
There is some small maintenance that is needed with this treadmill, you will find the information regarding the maintenance of the treadmill from the manual also. Please read that as well, it will increase the lifespan of the treadmill if you take care of the treadmill properly.
The Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill comes with a Lifetime warranty of Frame and Motor & 1 year of warranty of Deck, parts, and labor, which is also great because there are few treadmills that offer a lifetime warranty.
PROs & CONs
There are some good and some bad things about the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill, and in this section, we are going to show the bad things about this treadmill, as it can help you in making a better buying decision.
- Affordable: The price of the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is affordable than most of the commercial-grade treadmills.
- Great Features: The features that this treadmill packs are also great, as it has all the features of a commercial-grade treadmill yet in affordable pricing.
- Well Built: The built of the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is also great, it can hold up to 300 pounds of max. User weight. The overall strength of the body is impressive.
- Folding deck with soft drop mechanism: This feature only comes in $1000+ price treadmills, but they offer this here in this affordable treadmill.
- Excellent warranty: The frame and motor of the Xterra TR300 come with a lifetime warranty, which is unbelievable in this price bracket.
- No Bluetooth Connectivity: The Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill doesn’t have Bluetooth Connectivity. You cannot connect your phone to the treadmill.
- No Data Sync: You cannot sync your workout data with any kind of app.
- Speakers are not of good quality: The output of the speakers is okay, but not as good as other treadmills.
Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is a well built, sturdy and strong treadmill that comes with many great features like lifetime warranty, powerful 2.25HP motor, 10 incline levels, 24 exercise programs, and affordable pricing. All these things make it a great treadmill of this price, there is no other treadmill that offers this much.
There are few issues with Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill, like no Bluetooth connectivity, no workout sync, but with these problems, the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill is still a great pick. The other best thing about this treadmill is that when you change speed or height it does it very slowly to make it feel natural
You can buy this one without any worry, and if you want to read some of the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill reviews, you can read that from here. We hope our Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill Review helped you in making a better buying decision.
If you have any questions regarding the Xterra Fitness TR300 Review, you can comment down below, we are happy to help you. If you are looking for the Xterra Fitness TR300 Treadmill price, you can check that out from the button provided below.
If you are looking for the best prices for Xterra fitness TR300 treadmill, then you can also find that from the button provided below as well. If you want to check out some of its alternatives then here are some: