York Active 120 is one of the best affordable treadmills that one can buy but is it worth buying, or you are getting TRASH in terms of affordability, read our York Active 120 Treadmill Review to know.
York Fitness Active 120 Treadmill is a great machine but does it justify its price, read the complete York Active 120 Treadmill Review to the end to know complete details.
York Active 120 Treadmill comes with many features that can help the user in many ways, and today in our York Fitness Active 120 Treadmill Review, we are going to see what are these features and what are the bad things about this machine as well, that no one talks about.
Treadmills are one of the most common exercise machines that you can find in gyms and fitness clubs because running, walking or jogging is one of the best ways to stay fit and reduce the extra body weight.
And it is important for everyone to stay fit and healthy because we humans are very sensitive to diseases, and if you are active, it helps the body in improving the immune system, and there are many other health benefits of staying active as it helps in improving the mood, reduces the stress, builds confidence, keep your organs healthy, and increases the age.
If you want to read about these health benefits in detail you can read this amazing article by Run Society.
These are just some of the benefits of running, but having a treadmill has more benefits, like you can do running even in the rainy season, and can do your workout at your home comfort.
But the question is here, which treadmill you need? There are many treadmills out there, and we have picked some of the best and top-class treadmills and reviewed them for our readers.
You can read that if you want. Here are the links of all of them:
- Reebok JET 200 Treadmill Review: The Most Under-Rated Treadmill of Amazon
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review: Best Treadmill under $400
- NordicTrack T 6.5S Treadmill Review: The #1 Treadmill of AMAZON
- Weslo Cadence 5.9 Treadmill Review: Best Affordable Treadmill under $300
- ProForm 905 CST Treadmill Review, BEST TREADMILL you can BUY
- Fitness Reality TR3000 Review: Best Treadmill under $200
We also covered reviews of cycling machines as well, you can also look at them, might they can help you out as well.
That’s enough talking about the health benefits of running, jogging or walking, now let’s come back to our topic of York Active 120 Treadmill Review.
York Active 120 Treadmill Review
York Active 120 Treadmill is the best choice for people who are looking for a good, strong and well-built treadmill for their use, as it comes with a foldable design, has a weight limit of 110 kgs and the weight of the product itself is very light.
There are so many things that this machine packs under its hood and today we are going to reveal all of them, and we are also going to mention the York Active 120 Treadmill Problems as well here.
SO, that our readers can make a better buying decision, and get a good product, and it will be fair for the customer as well as for the reviewer.
We have been testing this machine for a month and a half, and these are some of the good as well as bad things about the York Active 120 Treadmill.
But before going further in our review, let’s first see some of the York Active 120 Treadmill Specifications.
|Dimensions||164cm x 73cm x 129cm|
|Dimensions (After Folding)||105cm x 73cm x 137cm|
|Product Weight||63 kg|
|Max. Weight Capacity||110 kg|
|Shipping Weight||68 kg|
|Display||5 inches touchscreen LCD panel|
|Running Deck||120cm x 41cm|
|Cushioning||6 Point Elastomer|
|More Information||Read Reviews|
The body of the York Active 120 Treadmill is made up of aluminum and polycarbonate materials, and they have covered the body with grey paint, and it comes with four transport wheels as well at the bottom of the treadmill.
And with the help of these wheels, you can easily move this machine from here and there, and the other best part of the design of this treadmill is that it comes with a foldable design.
This means you can store the machine after finishing your exercise and can store it easily. The York Active 120 Treadmill Weight is 63 kgs which is light enough for a person to move this machine.
And the York Active 120 Treadmill Weight Capacity is around 110 kgs, it can take the weight of any kind of body shape. But the shipping weight of the treadmill is 68 kg.
The York Active 120 Treadmill dimensions are 164cm x 43cm x 129cm, and after folding the machine it becomes 105cm x 73cm x 137cm.
The treadmill deck of this machine measures around 120cm x 41cm, and is well cushioned by the 6 point elastomers that are attached to the deck from the bottom of the machine.
Another best thing about this treadmill is that it comes with 0-12% of incline levels, which means you can change the incline levels, and make your workout more intense.
But some users report that the max. The incline level of this machine is not so high enough. But in our testing, it performs very well.
And the foldable mechanism of this treadmill is not automatic, you have to do it by yourself, but the process is very smooth because of the Hydraulic assisted lift and drop.
The console of the York Active 120 Treadmill offers many things like 5 inches of touchscreen LCD display, which also comes with backlit.
This console can show you the information of your pulse readings, calories burned, distance covered, time taken, and the speed.
But there are some other things that this console misses like a cooling fan, a set of speakers, water bottle holder, media shelf.
It has two small compartments that you can use to put your smartphone or TV remote but it is not big enough to fit a bottle.
And the buttons of the machine are a little small but they are tactile and provide good feedback while pressing them. And they also provided quick toggles for incline and speed on the handlebar, so that you can change the speed while working out.
And it also has a safety lock, so that if something bad happens it will cut off the power of the motor so that you will not fall from the machine at fast speeds.
We are going to discuss the York Active 120 Treadmill features in bullet form so that you can understand the features easily without getting confused.
- Quick Toggles for Speed and Incline: You can change the speed and incline from the handlebar, you don’t need to change that from the console.
- 1-16KPH Speed: The York Active 120 Treadmill can go up to the maximum speed of 16KPH (0.5- 10mph), which means you can use this for sprinting and running as well.
- 12% Power Incline: The York Active 120 comes with the 12% of incline, and you can change the level from the buttons provided on the console or in the handlebars.
- 13 Workout Programs: York Active 120 Treadmill comes with only 13 exercise programs, 12 of them are preset and one is manual, this can be an issue for some people, the company needs to provide at least 20 programs at this price.
- Pulse Sensors: York Active 120 also comes with pulse sensors that are placed on the handlebars, you can check your heart rate while working out, so that you will get an idea of how intense your workout is.
- 1.25 HP Motor: The York Active 120 comes with 1.25HP of continuous duty motor, this is a little bit weak as compared to the other treadmill that comes under this price range.
- Foldable Design: The design of the York Active 120 treadmill is a foldable design that can be used to save space after finishing the exercise.
Assembly & Warranty
The York Active 120 treadmill comes pre-assembled, you only have to attach some of the parts that’s it, and it will take less than 2 hours, it comes with detailed instructions to do the assembly.
And if you are new to this, you have to take help from one of your friends to do the assembly. The York Active 120 treadmill comes with 12 months of warranty, and if you find something wrong, you can contact the company and they will repair or replace it for you.
We hope our York Active 120 Treadmill Review helped you in making a better decision, and if you have any questions or doubts regarding our JLL Exercise Bike review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.
PROs & CONs
No machine is perfect in this machine, we have covered many treadmill reviews on our site and all of them have some issues with them, and there are some issues with this machine as well.
And without discussing the issues, our York Active 120 Treadmill review is incomplete.
- Quiet: In our testing of the treadmill, while using the machine, it works so quietly, and this is a great thing.
- Quick Toggles: This treadmill comes with quick toggles for the speed and inclines on the handlebar.
- Foldable Design: This treadmill comes with a foldable design that can be useful for some users that are facing space problems.
- Power is so LOW: The York 120 treadmill comes with only 1.25HP motor, which can be low for some users, and there are many good alternatives for this machine.
- Only 13 Workout Programs: The treadmill comes with only 13 exercise programs to choose from.
- No Wireless Sync or Bluetooth Connectivity: York Active 120 Treadmill doesn’t come with Bluetooth, and you cannot even share your workout stats to your smartphone from the treadmill.
York Active 120 Treadmill is a great all in one treadmill that has so many features to offer, like incline levels, foldable design, touchscreen display, 12 months warranty, and great reviews.
But it has some issues as well, that we mentioned earlier, and now the decision is up to you, whether you like this machine or not. There are many other great machines out there that offer much more value than this.
You can check those out as well, Branx Fitness Foldable ‘Elite Runner Pro’, Branx Fitness Foldable ‘Cardio Pro’, JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill, Reebok ZR8 Treadmill, Reebok Treadmill ZR10.
We hope our York Active 120 Treadmill Review helped you in making a better decision, and if you have any questions or doubts regarding our York Active 120 review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.