York Fitness Active 110 is an affordable upright exercise bike but is it really worth buying, there are what are the Pros and Cons of this bike, and what makes it so good? Today, we are going to find all of that here in our detailed York Fitness Active 110 exercise bike review.
York Active 110 is a compact exercise bike, that can be used for a quick workout, it is lightweight as well as affordable, and has built-in exercise programs with a pulse reading sensor on the handlebars. This exercise bike can easily hold user weight up to 120kgs. It has adjustable seat so that many people can use it easily.
|Dimensions||111 x 53 x 123 cm|
|Product Weight||22.5 Kg|
|Max. Weight Capacity||120 Kg|
|Heart Rate Sensor||Yes|
|Warranty||12 months of labor and parts|
|Check Availability||Read Reviews from Amazon|
Exercising can help the body in many ways like it makes you happy, it helps in reducing the extra body weight, improves heart health, improves blood flow, reduces the risk of chronic diseases, improves skin health.
If you want to read more about the health benefits of exercising then you can read this amazing article by HealthLine.
There are many ways by which you can train your body and cycling is one of them, it can help you in staying fit and active, and York Fitness Active 110 can help you in getting an active and healthy body.
There are many good things about the York Fitness Active 110, but there are some bad things as well, and today in our York Fitness Active 110 review we are going to mention all of them here, so you readers can make a better buying decision.
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike Review
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise cycle comes with pre-built exercise programs, heart rate sensor, is lightweight, affordable and compact as well, and this makes the Active 110 Exercise bike one of the top-rated exercise bikes of Amazon.
There are so many good as well as bad things about this machine, and we are going to discuss all of those here in our detailed York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike Review.
So here in this York Fitness Active 110 review, we will be getting into details about this product. We will talk about its features, its functions, its parts and will give an overall overview of the product to understand if it is worth the money.
Should you or should you not take the risk of buying this cheap product since one common problem of any cheap product is its deteriorated quality and performance.
For any gym equipment its design, frame, resistance, and console are very crucial thus if we are here to do a detailed review we need to talk about all these components very precisely.
The body of the York Fitness Active 110 Bike is made up of steel and polycarbonate materials, to keep the weight of the exercise bike light. The steel parts provide the bike its strength.
The weight of the exercise bike is 22.5kg and it can accommodate the maximum bodyweight of 120kg, which is enough for an average user. The York Fitness Active 110 dimensions are 111 x 53 x 123 cm.
The York Fitness Active 110 exercise bike comes with two transport wheels at the front part of the base, and this makes it easy to move from one place to another.
And at the back part of the base, it comes with two stabilizers to keep the bike flat in uneven surfaces, you can rotate these stabilizers to keep the machine flat and stable.
The York Fitness Active 110 exercise bike comes with a water bottle holder as well to keep the user hydrated while working out, and the seat height of the bike is also adjustable, you can adjust the height and the reach of the seat.
You can move the seat vertically as well as horizontally, and the footrest of the bike comes with an anti-slip material and also comes with straps to keep your foot in one place while using the machine.
In our testing, we didn’t find any issues with the body of the York Active 110 Bike, but there is slight issue with the stability of the bike, the company recommends the user to buy a separate mat to lie below the machine to increase its stability.
Because without buying that mat, in higher speed the exercise bike starts to wobble or vibrate, so we recommend you buy one as well.
The console of the York Fitness Active 110 Exercise bike comes with a big 5.25 LCD panel to show all the stats like distance, time, temperature, RPM, Calories burned, and Pulse Readings.
The display of this machine is non-backlit, and also shows the temperature of the room as well. The console of the York Fitness 110 can be operated with only two AAA batteries, you don’t need any plugs and wires to run this machine.
The console of the York 110 comes with only four buttons to control the display, these four buttons are Reset, Recovery, Set, and Mode. These buttons are well built and tactile to press, and they can easily last long for years.
There are so many great things that the York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike packs under its hood and in this section, we are going to mention all of them here in our York Fitness Active 110 features.
We are making this in the bullet-list form so that you can understand the features easily.
- 8 Resistance Levels: The York Fitness Active 110 Exercise comes with eight different resistance levels to choose from, this resistance is created with a 4kg flywheel, and you can control the resistance level by a knob that is present on the frame of the bike.
- Built-in workout programs: The York Fitness 110 comes with built-in programs to choose from to make your workout more intense, it also keeps you motivated also.
- Adjustable Seat: The seat of the York Active 110 comes with horizontal as well as vertical adjustments. The Leg Length minimum of 65 cm & maximum of 86 cm.
- Anti Slip Footrest: The footrest of the York Fitness Active 110 comes with an anti-slip material and also comes with straps as well to keep your foot in one place. And it also comes with self-leveling pads also.
- Extra Padded Seat: The seat of the York Fitness Active 110 comes with an extra padded cushion to support your back and buttocks.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Sensor: The York Fitness Active 110 comes with a pulse reading sensor that is present on the handlebars of the bike, that can be used to monitor the HR pulse.
Maintenance, Assembly & Warranty
The York Fitness Active 110 need some maintenance as well to keep the exercise fully functional, and these are some of the maintenance things that you need to keep in mind:
- You have to place a mat below the machine to keep it steady and stable, you can buy an affordable mat from amazon, otherwise, the bike will vibrate while using. It’ll also protect the bike as well as the floor from scratching.
- Place this machine in a dry environment, as it comes with electronic parts that can be corroded easily and can cause an electrical fault.
- Check the bolts and pieces to keep the bike keep working, as after long use these bolts can loosen up.
The assembly process of the York Fitness Active 110 is an easy process, you can easily do the assembly under one hour, and if you are new to these kinds of things then it can be an issue for you.
We suggest you take help from your friend to do the assembly, it comes with instruction as well for the assembly, you can take help from that.
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike comes with 12 months of warranty for parts and labor if you find any issue you can contact the company for repair or replacement.
PROs & CONs
No machine is perfect in this machine, we have covered many machine reviews on our site and all of them have some issues with them, and there are some issues with this machine as well.
It is important to discuss the PROs & CONs of this treadmill here in this York Fitness Active 110 Review because even a minor point can play a major role in decision making.
- Affordable: The price of the York Fitness Active 110 exercise bike is very affordable, one can buy this bike without spending so much.
- Good Quality Materials: The materials that they have used in the making of this bike, are very good and can last long for years.
- Heart Rate Sensor: The exercise bike comes with an HR sensor that can be used to monitor the pulse readings.
- No Power required: The York Fitness 110 comes with two AAA batteries that are required to power up the bike. No need for wires and plugs.
- Heart Rate Sensor is inaccurate: The pulse sensor of the York Fitness Active 110 doesn’t read the pulse reading accurately.
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike has many great features like an adjustable seat, 8 resistance levels, pre-built exercise programs to choose from, transport wheels.
And it all comes at a very affordable price as well, which makes this one of the best choices for the people who want to stay fit without spending much.
And if you want an alternate exercise bike, then you can check out the Ultrasport F-Bike, it comes under the price of £99.99. You can read the detailed review that we have covered here.
There are many other similar exercise bikes like this, Ultrasport F-Bike Advanced Bicycle Trainer, JLL® JF100 Home Exercise Bike, PLENY Folding Fitness Exercise Bike, XS Sports B210 Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike.
We hope our York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike Review helped you in making a better decision.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding our York Fitness Active 110 Exercise cycle review you can comment down below, we are happy to help you.
- Bodyfit Exercise Bike Review: Worth Buying?
- We R Sports Exercise Bike Review: Why is it better?
- DKN AM-E Exercise Bike Review: WORTH BUYING?
- V-Fit Exercise Bike Review: BEST Affordable Exercise Bike?